- 67mm threaded black polymer solar filter for cameras. Part #67T. CE & ISO approved.
- This filter should fit cameras with the same lens diameter.
- Black polymer is the most common filtering material for observing sunspots and granulation, through telescopes and cameras. The sun will appear in a natural orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
- This is a high quality product of Thousand Oaks Optical, Arizona. A manufacturer of safe solar filters for over 30 years. Words of the producer: "Stronger than Mylar with the filtering properties protected within the substrate. Guaranteed five years."
- WARNING: ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE FILTER IS WELL ATTACHED TO THE TELESCOPE/BINOCULARS/CAMERA. IN CASE NECESSARY, USE STICKY TAPE TO SECURE IT. NEVER OBSERVE SUN WITHOUT A PROPERLY ATTACHED FILTER!
Want to return this ? Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery.
Don't cut off the tag
Keep the packaging
Keep it in its original conditionin.
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days.Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.